Going through problems with your vehicle can be a stressful experience — the loss of use of your vehicle, the disruption of your plans and schedule, the new errands required to get the vehicle back on the road, etc.
Obvi knows that the last thing you want in that kind of situation is more stress, which is why we try to keep our claims process as simple and straightforward as possible for clients who have a policy with us.
Here is a quick explainer of how our claims process works for our different policies:
Extended Warranty claims
- Contact us and let us know there is something wrong while you go to any licensed repair facility in Canada or the U.S. for a repair estimate.
- Have the shop contact us regarding the estimate to repair. We will need a copy of the estimate emailed to email@example.com. Most claims only take a few moments to approve.
- Once approved, the shop can proceed with the repair. We will then pay the repair bill directly via credit card. You’re on your way!
GAP Insurance and New Car Replacement Insurance claims
- If something has happened to your vehicle and it has been written off by your auto insurer, contact us.
- We will request your claim information for processing.
- Once approved, payments will be settled promptly.