When it comes to rebuilding the reputation of the extended warranty business, the leadership team at Obvi set out to tackle some of the biggest problems facing consumers.
- Before Obvi, many warranties used to cost more than the repairs themselves. For most drivers, the math is simple: $4,000, $5,000, or $6,000 warranties just don’t make sense.
- Terms of coverage that expire before failures tend to occur.
- Most policies aren’t transferable at a dealer trade. Extending the warranty of your vehicle is an investment in the future repairs of your vehicle and this shouldn’t merely void itself at a dealer trade, the most common method for Canadians to dispose of a vehicle.
- Poor coverage! To a seasoned insurance professional, it is shocking that second, third and fourth-tier sub-par coverage is still an option. You wouldn’t consider bronze level house insurance!
- My policy only pays $400 more than I paid for it. That’s right, some providers offer a $2,500 warranty with a per claim limit of $2,900.
- Rolling an overpriced warranty into your finance plan not only increases the amount of interest you are paying but instantly creates a loan to equity imbalance.
- You wouldn’t buy house insurance from a realtor, would you? Dealing directly with the company that will issue the policy and oversee the claim is critical.
The solution was obvious 😉 – a leading policy that makes sense for customers. Instant quote and buy available at Obvi.ca and we will be around when you need to make a claim!