Selling your car with an Obvi Extended Warranty means you can negotiate a better sale or trade value. But don’t worry, the process of the Sale to Dealer Transfer is quick and easy. Below are the conditions to carry out a Sale to Dealer Transfer as well as the full transfer form.
- The original policyholder is required to send a fully completed copy of this form to Obvi Inc. within 30 days of the trade or sale to a dealer.
- A copy of the signed bill of sale must be submitted with this form.
- The original policy owner must fulfill any outstanding insurance premium finance contract amounts payable and any other outstanding amounts payable attached to the policy prior to any transfer.
- An amended declaration page will be sent to the new policyholder confirming the transfer only when resold by the dealer.
- If maintenance history is unavailable, an oil change should be done immediately.
We know that buying, selling or trading a car can be a time consuming task, and nobody wants to deal with loads of paperwork. Obvi simplifies aftermarket vehicle warranties and helps take you through the process easily.