Selling your car to a dealer with an Obvi extended warranty means you can negotiate a better sale or trade-in value. That’s because giving a car dealer your extended warranty from Obvi means they can sell your car for more too. But don’t worry; the process of our sale to used car dealer warranty transfer is quick and easy. Below are the conditions to complete a Sale to Dealer Transfer as well as the full transfer form.
- The original policyholder is required to send a fully completed copy of this form to Obvi Inc. within 30 days of the trade or sale to a dealer.
- A copy of the signed bill of sale must be submitted with this form.
- The original policy owner must fulfill any outstanding amounts payable attached to the policy prior to any transfer.
- An amended declaration page will be sent to the new policyholder confirming the transfer only when resold by the dealer.
- If maintenance history is unavailable, an oil change should be done immediately.
We know that buying, selling or trading a car can be a time consuming task, and nobody wants to deal with loads of paperwork. Obvi simplifies the sale to and helps guide you through it.
Sale to Used Car Dealer Warranty Transfers
Obvi simplifies the process of transferring an extended warranty to a car dealer. Our simple and comprehensive extended warranty provides used car dealers a distinct advantage – so you can get the most value possible out of your vehicle sale. If you’re selling a car to a dealership, tell them your vehicle has one of the best service warranties in the industry today. And to make things even better, Obvi’s easy transfer process also gives you a stress-free handoff when selling your vehicle.