We are here to help make the warranty transfer process quick and easy, let us know if you have any questions. Below are the conditions to carry out a transfer when trading into a dealer, as well as the full transfer form.
- The original policyholder is required to send a fully completed copy of this form to Obvi Inc. within 30 days of the trade or sale to a dealer.
- A copy of the signed bill of sale must be submitted with this form.
- The original policyholder must fulfill any outstanding amounts payable attached to the policy prior to any transfer.
- Upon receipt of the completed transfer documents, the new policyholder will be contacted by Obvi Inc. confirming the transfer only when resold by the dealer.
- If maintenance history is unavailable, an oil change should be done immediately.
Please check your email inbox for confirmation that your transfer form has been submitted, if you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours please contact us. We will contact you to confirm the completion of the transfer, please contact us if you do not hear from us within 7 days.