Transfering your Obvi extended warranty when selling your vehicle privately does not need to be difficult. You can make the process much easier AND maximize profit on your vehicle sale with Obvi. Below are the conditions to carry out a private sale transfer through Obvi as well as the full transfer form.
- Written notice must be received identifying the vehicle’s new owner(s) within 30 days from the date of sale.
- The original policyholder must fulfill any outstanding insurance premium finance contract amounts payable and any other outstanding amounts payable attached to the policy prior to any transfer.
- A copy of the signed bill of sale must be submitted with this form.
- Upon receipt of the completed transfer documents, the new policyholder will be contacted by Obvi Inc. to pay the $100(plus tax) transfer fee.
- An amended declaration page will be sent to the new policyholder confirming the transfer.
- If maintenance history is unavailable, an oil change should be done immediately.
Obvi simplifies aftermarket vehicle warranties because we know that when you buy or sell a car it tends to be a tedious task and you don’t need any more paperwork. Let us help you through the process.