Congratulations on your purchase of a vehicle with an Obvi extended warranty from a dealer. We are here to help make the warranty transfer process quick and easy. Below are the conditions to carry out an Obvi warranty transfer when purchasing from a dealer, as well as the full transfer form.
- An amended declaration page must be sent confirming the transfer once vehicle is resold by the dealer.
- A copy of the signed bill of sale must be submitted with this form.
- The original policy holder must fulfill any outstanding amounts payable attached to the policy prior to any transfer.
- Upon receipt of the completed transfer documents, the new policyholder will be contacted by Obvi Inc. to pay the $100 (plus tax) transfer fee to complete the transfer.
- If maintenance history is unavailable, an oil change should be done immediately.
Obvi has simplified aftermarket vehicle warranties for you so you don’t have to worry about additional paperwork when buying a new vehicle. That can be a time consuming task and you don’t need any more stress. Let us help you through the process.
Please check your email inbox for confirmation that your private sale transfer form has been submitted. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours please contact us. We will contact you to confirm the completion of the transfer, please contact us if you do not hear from us within 7 days.