Congratulations on your purchase of a vehicle with an Obvi extended warranty from a dealer. We are here to help make the warranty transfer process quick and easy. Below are the conditions to carry out an Obvi warranty transfer when purchasing from a dealer, as well as the full transfer form.
- An amended declaration page must be sent confirming the transfer once vehicle is resold by the dealer.
- A copy of the signed bill of sale must be submitted with this form.
- The original policy holder must fulfill any outstanding amounts payable attached to the policy prior to any transfer.
- Upon receipt of the completed transfer documents, the new policyholder will be contacted by Obvi Inc. to pay the $100 transfer fee to complete the transfer.
- If maintenance history is unavailable, an oil change should be done immediately.
Obvi has simplified aftermarket vehicle warranties for you so you don’t have to worry about additional paperwork when buying a new vehicle. That can be a time consuming task and you don’t need any more stress. Let us help you through the process.