You’ve purchased a vehicle from the dealer with an Obvi Extended Warranty – awesome! We are here to help make the process quick and easy. Below are the conditions to carry out a Transfer When Purchasing From A Dealer as well as the full transfer form.
- An amended declaration page will be sent confirming the transfer only when resold by the dealer.
- A copy of the signed bill of sale must be submitted with this form.
- The original policy holder must fulfill any outstanding insurance premium finance contract amounts payable and any other outstanding amounts payable attached to the policy prior to any transfer.
- Upon receipt of the completed transfer documents, the new policy holder will be contacted by Obvi Inc. to pay the $100 transfer fee to complete the transfer.
- If maintenance history is unavailable, an oil change should be done immediately.
Obvi simplifies aftermarket vehicle warranties for you. Buying or selling a car can be a time consuming task and you don’t need any more paperwork. Let us help you through the process.