- An amended declaration page will be sent confirming the transfer only when resold by the dealer.
- A copy of the signed bill of sale must be submitted with this form.
- The original policy holder must fulfill any outstanding insurance premium finance contract amounts payable and any other outstanding amounts payable attached to the policy prior to any transfer.
- Upon receipt of the completed transfer documents, the new policy holder will be contacted by Obvi Inc. to pay the $100 transfer fee to complete the transfer.
- If maintenance history is unavailable an oil change should be done immediately.