Since Obvi was founded, one of the biggest requirements for vehicles to be eligible for an extended warranty was that they needed to have some comprehensive factory warranty remaining.
As of now, however, that requirement is a thing of the past. After months of hard work, Obvi is proud to announce the release of our brand-new off-warranty policy!
We listen closely to feedback from our customers, and we noticed the clear and consistent demand for this type of coverage. For all those customers who wanted to work with us before but were previously ineligible, we are thrilled to finally work with you now.
Some key points to know about our new plans include:
- Most vehicle brands are covered
- Vehicles must be 2011 models or newer and have fewer than 200,000 kilometers on their odometers to be eligible
- Coverage is available to automobile owners who can conduct inspections in the areas of Calgary, Edmonton and the Lower Mainland of British Columbia
- Price quotes are available prior to purchase. All quotes are free and the process only takes a few minutes. Give our Instant Quote system a try on our website
- Vehicle inspections are required after receiving a quote and prior to purchasing a policy. Please visit our inspections page to learn more
- Our plans are underwritten by an A-rated insurance company, so you’ll know that your policy will be secure for the entire term. Read our blog on this topic to learn more.